PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE (THE “SITE”). BY USING THE SITE YOU INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply only to this Site. Other websites, including other Pearson websites linked through or to this Site, may have their own terms and conditions and policies. Your use of any other website is subject to the terms and conditions and policies for that other website. Please note that you will be linked to another Pearson website (having its own terms and conditions and policies) if you click to obtain additional information or place an order for products or services related to the following: Pearson Inform™, Pearson Benchmark™, PASeries®, or WriteToLearn™.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to change from time to time by updated postings. The Terms and Conditions of Use in effect at the time of use of this Site will govern your use at that time.
This Site is the property of NCS Pearson, Inc. or its affiliates (Pearson) and is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property laws. PEARSON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Interested individuals may download and make copies of portions of this Site for non-commercial use, provided that you retain any copyright or other legal notices that appear on such copies. You may not modify the Site and you may not use the Site in any manner that infringes the rights of another party.
Professional Organizations, Teachers, Schools, Universities and Educators may establish a link or links to the homepage for this Site. All other parties desiring to link to this Site must obtain permission from our Legal Department (to do this select Legal Department/Permission Requests from the drop down menu on our Contact Us page), subject to compliance with the following requirements:
- You may not frame or alter the appearance of this Site.
- You may neither state nor imply that Pearson endorses, sponsors or otherwise approves your site or any Other Sites.
- You must abide by all of the other terms and conditions of use and policies set forth herein. For example, you may not reproduce or host Pearson content on your Website.
- You agree not to portray Pearson in any negative or derogatory manner.
- Your site may not contain any (i) vulgar, obscene, pornographic or indecent language or images, (ii) material that is untrue, defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others, (iii) statements that are bigoted, hateful, or racially demeaning, (iv) material violating any person’s right of privacy, (v) material involving or encouraging gambling or other illegal activities, or (vi) unauthorized use of the copyrighted material of others.
Pearson disclaims any responsibility for the content of other sites on the Internet, which may be linked to the Site, or any material of third parties that may be accessed through the Site.
Any links provided to third party web sites, or information supplied about third parties (third party information) on our Web sites are supplied as a convenience. Linked sites are not under the control of NCS Pearson, a Pearson Education business; and NCS Pearson is not responsible for any third party linked sites, the contents of such sites, any use of the same, or for third party information. The inclusion of a link or third party information does not imply endorsement by NCS Pearson of the linked site or third party information, any organization or person associated with the linked site or third party information, or any products or services offered or marketed through the linked site or by the third party.
With respect to any bulletin boards or forums that become available on the Site, Pearson disclaims responsibility or liability for any statements and opinions of third parties expressed in such communications, and it reserves the right to remove material that is illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
Last updated: March 30, 2012