Pearson provides product credit on qualifying returns for unused (unopened packages) paper materials received within 90 days of the invoice date.
Simply follow these 4 steps:
- Enclose proof of purchase from Pearson (invoice or packing slip).
- State the reason for the return or exchange.
- Provide your account number, name and phone number.
- Send materials by an insured, traceable method such as UPS or FedEx to:
Pearson Assessments Returns
5532 West 74th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Materials must be in saleable condition, clean, and unused. If product is no longer sold, returns are not accepted.
- Materials returned after 30 days but prior to 90 days of invoice date are subject to a 10% return fee per returned parcel.
- Materials or software damaged in transit must be returned within 30 days of invoice date. No other software returns will be accepted.